Friday, November 5, 2010

Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God. Phillipians 1:3

From the bottom of my heart, I would like to say thank you to everyone for their prayers and encouragement this past week, after our losing Biddy. I could not put into words the blessing that each note brought to us. It was a difficult this week but God's grace and blessing was abundant.

I enjoyed getting to meet each one of you through your blogs and it was so nice to meet all of your Scotties. It made me smile so. There is such a kinship there. I hope to post photos of Biddy and some of her precious antics over the years. It truly blesses my heart to remember them.
God bless you all, my new Scottie friends!
~with love and deep appreciation,
Lisa & family

4 comments:

The Rocky Creek Scotties said...

There are people in our lives who we call "Godsends" and truly God sends them when we need them the most.

Us Scottie people all have to stick together!

xo
Lynn

Lisa said...

Thanks Lynn, I love being a "Scottie people" and all those whom "God sends"
;-)
xo Lisa

The Strawberry Mallard said...

I agree with Lynn...and what a strong bond indeed....keeping you close in our thoughts and prayers Lisa!
Gentle hugs,
Nancy, Becky and Angus

Miss Jean said...

Scottie people are the best people. Please see my comment under the previous post.