Thursday, September 23, 2010

Morning by morning He wakens me-wakens my ear to listen as those who were taught ( Is 50:4)


God wants to open the heart before it opens itself to the world; before the ear hears the innumerable voices of the day, the early hours are the time to hear the voice of the Creator and Redeemer. God made the stillness of the early morning for Himself, it ought to belong to God. ~D.Bonhoeffer

Today as I sat on the porch, ( my favorite place to start my morning), there was a beautiful fog which settled in, reflecting the morning sun in a poised exquisite beauty. What a precious place to meet with Him.
Thank You Father.

...unwrapped as a precious fruit, never before seen
in all it's untouched perfection.
Mornings - a gift of God.
Blessed be Your name, Lord!

No comments: