Sunday, July 18, 2010

Waiting ....

on my Lord....my dear sweet Lord.

...hope in the LORD ; for with the LORD there is mercy and with Him there is abundant redemption. ~Psalm 103:7


"And therefore will the Lord wait, that He may be gracious to you, and therefore He will be exalted that He may have mercy on you, for the LORD is a God of justice; blessed are all they that wait for Him." ~ Isaiah 30:18

"Be still, and know that I am God." ~ Psalm 46;10




"O troubled soul beneath the rod,
Thy Father speaks , be still, be still;
Learn to be silent unto God,
And let Him mold thee to His will.

"O praying soul, be still, be still,
He cannot break His plighted Word;
Sink down into His blessed will,
and wait in patience on the Lord.

"O waiting soul, be still be strong,
And though He tarry trust and wait;
Doubt not, He will not wait too long,
Fear not, He will not come too late."


2 comments:

Tricia said...

Loved this picture. Put a smile on my face. Me too, Lisa, waiting on my Lord. "I am weary with my groaning, all the night make I my bed to swim; I water my couch with my tears." Ps 6:6

Lisa said...

Thanks Tricia,
I fell in love with this photo as soon as I saw it. I'm glad it made you smile..."And this hope will not lead to disappointment. For we know how dearly God loves us, because he has given us the Holy Spirit to fill our hearts with his love." ~Romans 5:5
Your in my prayers.