Wednesday, July 7, 2010

If Not Now When?

This past Sunday I watched these messages, which were so powerful. Please make the time to view them. Our country, it's future ,our children and grandchildren's future are at stake.

How will we answer to the Lord when He sends us such opportunities to seek Him and ask Him to spare our nation from the wicked "Tide" that Dr. Stanley speaks of, and which is so evident to us.

Someone recently intimated to me what if "the story is already written?" I cannot accept that. If I had a loved one away from Christ, unsaved or deathly ill, I would plead as David did, until it was done by the Lord. David prayed and He already knew the Lord was going to take the child.

If the Lord does not repent of what it seems is coming to America then I want to be on the praying side, I still want revival. I still want His mercies.

I cannot help but wonder what His people were thinking as they marched off to Babalonian Captivity, perhaps it was "I wish we listened when Jerimiah spoke, I wish we prayed, I wish we humbled ourselves.

In Israel's day He sent prophets, such as Jeremiah. The people ignored Him, and the Lord knew they would but He sent him anyway. It stood as a testimony against them in the day of their captivity, and they moaned for themselves as they went off bound.

How will we bare it? It is truly upon us. If not now when?


"AMERICA"S FUTURE"







Click Here to commit to praying.

In  Touch Logo

Turning the Tide

What happens when a nation violates the laws of God? In this powerful message, Dr. Stanley explains what happens when people govern themselves based on preference rather than the principles of God.

Watch Video

This video is the Sunday message with such great warnings of what we are facing.




No comments: