Monday, July 12, 2010

140 Days of Prayer: Week 1



In Touch Ministries 140 Days
Download the 140 Day Prayer Guide PDF

Confirmation E-mail


Dear Friend,

Download the 140 Day Prayer GuideAs we begin these 140 days of prayer for our nation, it is important for us to prepare our hearts--going before the Father and making sure we have no unfinished business with Him.

Revival and spiritual awakening in our land begins with us--the church. Ask the Lord to help you repent of your sinfulness, obey Him steadfastly, and be strong in your faith so you can be His powerful representative to and prayer warrior for this country.

Thank you for joining with us in prayer!

Be gracious to me, O God, by examining my heart and revealing my sins. According to Your loving-kindness and the greatness of Your compassion, show me where I have strayed from Your will so I may confess my transgressions to You and know the freedom of Your forgiveness. Make me clean before You so I can intercede with an open and contrite heart for my nation. The people of America need You Lord—we needYou to open our eyes and hearts to Your truth. Thank You for beginning to change the country by transforming myown heart. Thank You for hearing my prayer. In Jesus' name, Amen. (See Psalm 51:1-2.)

Click here to download the Prayer Guide PDF to find out the specific things we'll be praying for. May God richly bless you as you follow Him in obedience.

Prayerfully yours,



Charles F. Stanley

No comments: