Monday, April 5, 2010

Enjoying Family at Easter




My husband and my mother
I told her if she doesn't stop doing that i will tell the next generation that
we made her do it cause she was not too pretty ;)


Braidon and Connor
watching
Harold & the Purple Crayon


my Frank and Braidon
awaiting the arrival of the Fryers


My beautiful mother & Grady Benjamin
3 weeks old today


Seamus & Kaitie
too cute !


Biddy, she thinks everything is for her!



Sweet Zoe Elisabeth


The Fryers
my Keriann & Casey
Believe it or not sh just
gave birth 3 wks ago !!!


Frankie in charge!
Zoe, Connor (my nephew)
and my little Declan who was just 3 on Saturday



my sister Linda
and her lovely girls
Tara, & Kristy (due in June).

I didn't get pictures of my mother and father in law who came a little later, but we all had a great time for which, I am thankful. The children always get on so well, and have such fun together.
All in all it was a beautiful day.


p.s. this is
my beautiful mother ..:)

No comments: