Tuesday, February 23, 2010

guide me in Your truth and teach me, for You are God my Savior, and my hope is in You all day long. ... Ps 25:5


It was grey, and rainy today, by no means a pleasant day, yet sometimes blessings come in unusual wrappings.

I had a wonderful afternoon, Kate and I shared so many things of the Lord, I don't know where the time went.

Sometimes the Lord gives you something just for that moment, an insight, a truth for His purpose alone, and the words to share it . He pulls back a curtain and you can see something you never saw before through the eye of a difficult time, and it is priceless to your soul.

It doesn't matter if you saw a failing , He met you there, and taught you. You cannot hold onto it, it comes, He uses it and then it slips away, not the truth of it, however the moment, the exact words. The impression lasts for ever, it changes you, He changes you, it is so incredible. Words would do it an injustice.


I'm thankful for the Holy Spirit revealing so much of God's goodness to us through things that try our faith. It is not always the huge trials but sometimes unanswered questions.

Faith grows in the most amazing places... He is amazing, and I love Him, so much.

"He teaches sinners in the way." ~Psalm 25:8...I qualify .

1 comment:

Kaitlyn Michelle said...

i qualify too...

thanks mom... :)