Thursday, October 22, 2009

Last night I deactivated my facebook account. I had been thinking about it for some time, actually. It is part of a turning around for me, and starting a walk back, to which point I am not sure. The page was fun at times, a nice way to keep in touch with people, but a distraction of sorts. Will I ever pick up with it again? I don't think so. It is a definite wash.

What about my blog, will it endure...hmmmm, it also is hard to say. I enjoy it much more than fb. There was something very busy about fb to me.

So, a little more time for other things, less distraction, and a step back. I want very much to de-clutter my life, and I have often times asked myself what the Lord thinks of all of these things we pile into ourselves. Mental wool that just takes up space.
I intend to invest more time in reading, and more productive activities. Set my face more toward Him, He's worthy of all the little "extra" bits of time I have!

1 comment:

Kaitlyn Michelle said...

Good for you, Mom! I find that I spend my time doing the more profitable things now (like reading my Bible and praying), since I got rid of mine.

Keep the blog! :)