Tuesday, October 6, 2009

home...


Saying good-bye to Sea-Pines
Hilton Head
I'm going to miss this gate, maybe I
could get Frankie to stop me at the corner
down the street and ask for my pass. LOL!




Well we left for home at about 10 that morning. It was sad to go but I am so thankful for the wonderful time the Lord gave us. Our last evening we went down to Harbor Town to watch the sun set. After dark we went back to the beach, there was a full moon and a crisp clear sky, it was just breath taking. In the morning Frank and I woke up just before dawn, and saw the sun come up over the golf course through the patio doors in our bedroom, Shortly after the sun arose the sprinklers at the course popped on and they were like beautiful fountains. All of these sights were completely enchanting, such beauty given by our great God and Creator.

Frank and Frankie went out for one last bike ride before we headed out, and Katie and I had a little time to pray for safety for our trip.

I don't know that I am ready to go into cooler weather after sunning on the beach but Fall is my favorite time of the year, so I'm sure it will be a blessing.

Overall I am very thankful for this week, and look forward to the beautiful Fall we always enjoy in Pennsylvania.

Below are pics from our last evening and day...




The sunrise over the golf course










Out for a last ride


Could you imagine!








Harbor Town 5 minutes on bike









The playground and Cafe






waiting for us to get back...

What a pair!


It was fun to watch children play in
these small "pools" of crystal clear bath like water
that were created and left behind by the high tides.
Seamus, Declan and Zoe would love them!



=============
Below are shots of South Beach
The Salty Dog & Shops












A fair well to our "Gate" at
the entrance to the community






Frank with his sisters sunglasses =)
What a nut! After 10 hrs. in the
car you get a little punchy!


We saw these cute carnival rides , wish I caught the
front they were adorable

No comments: