Monday, September 7, 2009

Pushing forward...



I have earnestly thought about reinvesting in my blog. I left it behind months ago. I didn't intend to, it just happened. Other things caught my attention. It was just a day by day letting go. It had gotten to the point where I would visit my own blog and just look at it. I knew there wasn't anything new there because I hadn't done anything, but I would go back and just look.

I can remember thinking, "ah, it's been to long, I'm dry, too much has happened, it won't be the same."

Then I decided tonight, "no it won't be the same, it doesn't have to be. But I can resurrect it nonetheless. Commit one day at least to it. Start a little road back. "

So I am, pushing forward, forgetting those things behind in a blogging sense.

Big wink here ;-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
It is September already, we will be leaving for South Carolina, Hilton Head to be exact , in about 17 days. I cannot wait.

So much has transpired in this last year. I am still trying to make sense of it all.


In November it will be a year since our house fire which broke out while we were sleeping. We were wakened by Kaitlyn, our brand new smoke alarm had failed. Frank, and Frankie have worked diligently to restore our home. They are amazing men.

The Lord brought much blessing through that tragedy...


In July our family was involved in a serious car accident, Kaitlyn receiving 70 stitches on her head. the rest of us banged up pretty badly, including a close friend traveling with us.

Once again God's mercy surrounded us.

Frank graduated from High School, and is looking to pursue a degree in engineering.

As far as my beautiful grandchildren go Seamus will be 4 in October, Zoe will be 1yr. in November and Declan was just 2 in April.

Good news, I just realized the other day I'm not 55 :)... the bad news is, someday I will be :(

More good news, the Lord isn't finished with me, He is still faithfully refining me...painfully at times. I thank Him for His great love, longsuffering heart, and mostly for His blood. He's my hope, and my great rereward, more now than ever.

Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the LORD shall be thy rereward. Is. 58:8

Thank you Lord that there is always a clean page with You...

No comments: