Friday, September 11, 2009

Hilton Head Island, South Carolina


We have the opportunity to go to Hilton Head for 10 days, I can't wait. I am truly looking forward to this trip. I am a little antsy about the travel, we'll be driving about 900 mi. :-( by car. I'm tense just thinking about it. The accident in July left me a little scarred.

It will be good to get away after this past year, the fire, the accident , all the work. I just want to lay on the beach and read, lay around the house and read, relax, read, relax, read. Then I thought I would take a million pictures, do some biking, site seeing whatever. I am so thankful to have this opportunity, I pray the Lord will bless it in many ways.

3 comments:

j2burk said...

Hope you have a safe trip and an enjoyable, relaxing time :)

Kaitlyn Michelle said...

A few more days.... :)))

Hapi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.