Monday, March 16, 2009

March 16, 2009


~The Simple Woman's Daybook~

Outside my window ...it is sunny and I hear children at play :)

I am thinking...that the CD tray on her computer is looking for trouble if it doesn't stay SHUT!

I am thankful for...My husband, Frank. For the wonderful life & home he has provided for our family, and for the endless hours of work that he puts in for his company and here at home. He is a "man's man", and I just love him!
For Biddy's surgery going well, and I look forward to picking her up.

From the kitchen...I hear Kaitlyn working on something special :)

I am wearing... my workout clothes and am wondering if I will even get to the gym today :(

I am reading ...my Bible

I am hoping... for a good report on my dear neighbor's biopsies today, and that my Biddy isn't in too sad a shape when she gets home.

I am hearing...lovely quietness in my home and I am very grateful for it :)

Around the house...much work continues to be done to rebuild after our house fire.

One of my favorite things...is walking, especially down at the river. It is such a serene and lovely place. The openness helps me to mentally unwind. It is a great place to talk with God.

A few plans for the week... caring for Biddy, being there for my neighbors after the surgeries in however the Lord leads.

A picture thought: Some pics from the river :)




To participate in The Simple Woman"s Daybook , or visit the Simple Woman's Daybook Blog click here

No comments: