Monday, February 16, 2009


My Simple Woman's Day Book for 2/16/09

Outside my window...the ice and snow are finally gone :D

I am thinking...of what to have for dinner this evening.

I am thankful for...my wonderful husband and all of his care.

From the kitchen...it's quiet and a pot of Carmel tea waits for me mmmm...

I am wearing...yoga pants and a tee.

I am creating...a quilt I hope to finish soon.

I am going...to the gym shortly.

I am reading...Fearlessly Feminine

I am hoping...my mother and father-in-law had a lovely 51st Anniversary !

I am hearing...Kaitlyn playing something lovely on the piano.

Around the house...things are straightened, and peaceful.

One of my favorite things...is my little Scottie dog, Biddy!

A few plans for the rest of the week:Helping Frank with the remodeling of a bedroom,
simple running around errands, and maybe some painting.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...of my Biddy, my Scott in her winter fashions :D
God bless!



To join in the fellowship of The Simple Woman's Day Book click here.

1 comment:

Keriann said...

I love it! You need to do this post every Monday.

Love,
K