Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy, Happy Birthday, Keriann !


The first little life the Lord entrusted to me,
I would to God I could do it all over again,
Instead I'll watch joyfully as you raise
your little ones for Him and rejoice in the
lovely, loving, beautiful, mother you've become,
~I love you, Keri ! ~


~

January 4, 1977


Now we know where they get it from!



at 3 months
so precious!


6 Months



14 Months









24 months




3 Years old



5 years old



The sweetest Flower Girl!
(Aunt Dee Dee & I Made the dress!)




8 years old!



In the Band ~ Big time!




The dearest treasures to my heart!



Casey & Keriann
a new chapter unfolds!

What a wonderful
new life together!



Two of the best faces ever!



Does he adore you, or what?


Pregnant with Zoe, and still
time for the boy stuff!



Mom, and her boys!



Mommy's little princess!

No comments: