Thursday, September 11, 2008

It's a Girl!



They say "sugar & spice, and every
thing nice"
I say ribbons & lace
a girl brings such grace!


How great is our God to give us such a treasure,
she, so sweet & so delicate
will be loved beyond measure!
-Nona




We are very excited to learn that Keriann and Casey are expecting a little girl in November. We certainly waited overtime for the confirmation. I can finally start my blanket and other little things. It will be fun to see how the boys react to their new little sister, I'm sure she will bring out the best of the boy in them!

2 comments:

Keriann said...

Thank you, Mom. It's beautiful.

Love,
Keriann

Keriann said...

My land, Mom. I believe that this blog just may have been.....ABANDONED! You might want to look into this.

Love,
Keriann