Sunday, July 27, 2008

Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Exodus 20:8


Isa 58:13-14 - Show Context
"If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words;
Then you shall delight yourself in the LORD; and I will cause you to ride on the high hills of the earth, and feed you with the heritage of Jacob your father,
the mouth of the LORD hath spoken."

1 comment:

Promise Christian Academy said...

Hi Lisa,
I wanted to ask you... how is Cranford? I watched the Masterpiece shows and enjoyed them. Is the book better? Wasn't the show supposed to be three or four books put together in one movie? I was thinking about reading them...
Hilda Rebecca