Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I Got Mail...


... the best kind!, I can't wait to get into these. I just finished Aunt Jane's Hero by E. Prentiss and decided to read a little on the author.

and...

I love the ladies who have the Girl Talk blog, and visit that site just about every day. Carolyn Mahaney and her daughters are such a blessing. I am looking forward to reading Carolyn's, Feminine Appeal. I was surprised and pleased to see the forward was written by Nancy Leigh DeMoss!

I am however determined not to neglect the other books "on the reading table".
I hope to do a little review on each when I finish. I am having such fun.

2 comments:

Promise Christian Academy said...

Hi!
I just stumbled upon your blog when I pulled up a list of bloggers who put 'wife and mother' as thier occupation! I enjoy Elizabeth Prentiss... I just purchased three copies of Stepping Heavenward for my girls :)
And enjoy Feminine Appeal! I keep it in my morning basket to scan over every now and then.
Your cabinet is beautiful. My husband is building me a computer cabinet, but it is very rustic.. from wood we found in the attic of our 100 year old home.
Nice meeting you,
Hilda Rebecca

Promise Christian Academy said...

Hi Lisa,
I gave the books to the girls today. They had a very hard time choosing which to read first! I would like to hear about the bio. and which one you read.
Thanks!
Hilda